[personal profile] socrowdedinhere

OP: .....................there were many times that, no, I didn't. *humorless grin* You made sure of that. And you're right. We don't murder. *optics narrow as he looks at him* And what would you do if you /did/ live? How many others would die, or wish they would?

Ric: *his optics brighten and he gives a small shake of his head* N-none.  I s-swear!

Zero: *won't tell OP what to do....but he hopes OP realizes some will promise anything in the face of death, with no intention of actually keeping those promises.  This is OP's choice though, so unless /asked/ for his opinion on this matter, he'll remain neutral and just keep his cold look pinned on Ric to make sure the Con don't get any ideas.*

OP: ........................Bulkhead, take Bumblebee to another room. Ratchet, Prowl, go with them. *never taking his optics off Ric*

Ric: *soft buzz, fear kicking up another notch.*

*Bulk hesitates, but then does as told, Prowl following*

Ratchet: ...............I'm not leaving you alone with this, Commander.

*The Ghosts aren't moving to leave either....though most of them would if OP asked them to...Zero won't...*

OP: ......................... *staring at Ric, torn - knows he "should" spare the bot, but also knows he "can't"*

Ratchet: *rests a hand on OP's shoulder* Remember asking me once what it had been like during the Great War? Nothing important, nothing necessary, is ever easy.

OP: *draws a deep vent of air, letting it out slowly* I spared Megatron once, thinking his fate wasn't my call to make. I still believe that, in theory, but at the same time, I couldn't ensure he'd /make/ it back here to be handed over to the proper authorities and stand trial. Because of that

Date: 2016-09-18 03:28 am (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Because of that, he had the chance to find an opening and he escaped . . . and countless innocents have suffered ever since. *hands close into fists* That's not a mistake I intend to repeat. Autobot justice no longer exists as an institution . . . but as you said, I am still an Autobot at spark, and I am programmed to preserve life. *pulls another steadying vent of air* I learned a saying while I was on Earth - "the good of the many outweighs the good of the one." *optics close, fists still tightly closed* Ghosts...make sure he can't hurt anyone else ever again. *turns and leaves the room, drawing Ratchet with him ...pauses at the door, doesn't turn* As much as he might deserve to linger and suffer, please make it quick. Torture isn't the Autobot way.
Edited Date: 2016-09-18 03:30 am (UTC)

Profile

socrowdedinhere

March 2022

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
1314151617 1819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 4th, 2026 05:18 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios