[personal profile] socrowdedinhere

*It’s another night before Ratchet and Iron arrive at Zero’s.  Timing is just right that Zero is stepping out as the two reach the door.*

Zero: *pauses, looking startled for a moment...and then he gives Ratchet a smile* You must be Ratchet. *he offers his hand* I’m Subzero.

Date: 2016-09-13 05:32 am (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Ratchet: Yes, I am. Pleased to meet you. *naturally a little guarded…but accepts the hand readily*

Date: 2016-09-13 12:54 pm (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Ratchet: *glances at Iron, doesn't just want to walk away from the bot that rescued him and brought him here - nods at Zero* Yes, thank you.

Date: 2016-09-13 01:46 pm (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Ratchet: *nods* Good night, Ironshade, and thank you again. *starts after Zero, but stops dead at that, arms folding angrily* Hard to believe is an understatement. Prowl's offline. He gave his spark - literally, I might add - in the fight against Megatron back on Earth.

Date: 2016-09-13 02:18 pm (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Ratchet: How about telling me /now/? *not budging - he's weary, both physically and heart-weary, been through too much both over his life in general and especially recently, to just trust a stranger on such a wild, impossible (okay, nearly impossible) claim*

Date: 2016-09-13 04:14 pm (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Ratchet: ……… *stance relaxes, grief and worry creeping into his optics, suddenly /looking/ as old as he feels* Sari . . . how is she? *not even going to ask about Prime…not yet, at least*

Date: 2016-09-13 04:37 pm (UTC)
2b_a_hero: (Default)
From: [personal profile] 2b_a_hero
Ratchet: Good… *runs a hand down his face, looking and /feeling/ tired* That's good to hear. Any word on Optimus or Bulkhead?

Date: 2016-09-13 05:17 pm (UTC)
2b_a_hero: (Default)
From: [personal profile] 2b_a_hero
Ratchet: *smirks, some verve coming back to his faceplates* You'd be hardpressed to keep us /out/ of that, Subzero. Optimus Prime is a worthy and honorable bot if ever I've met one, and I've met plenty. He deserves Cybertron's highest honors for everything he's done . . . for the cause, and for the broken-down misfits under his command. *said fondly* I think I can speak for the whole of our team when I say that there's not one of us who wouldn't give our all for our commander.

Date: 2016-09-13 05:52 pm (UTC)
2b_a_hero: (Default)
From: [personal profile] 2b_a_hero
Ratchet: *nods* Thank you. *moves to follow*


((>,< I don't need this today. I'm in moderate flare as it is. I got an email this morning, supposedly from "CreditControl" at our legit email domain [either spoofed or hacked...didn't look spoofed], with a .zip with some invoices from our account. Um...okay, any invoices /from/ us //I// would have generated, so I knew this wasn't legit. Either a real thing or a test from IT - Gary does that sometimes, just to make sure we're paying attention as we should be. Turned out the attachments included a number of ransomware files. Gary sent out a warning email that "a stakeholder" had received this and to be on the lookout. So...Rachel sends us an email asking if one of us got the email, everyone answer yes or no. So I emailed back that it was me. I feel like I'm going to get "you should have told me" or something. >,< Like I did something wrong. She's done that before, when I've not included her on something that I didn't think she needed to know [or assumed she already did]. So now I'm all stressed out waiting for that "lecture" message, ON TOP OF the flare. *HEADDESK* .....................and even as I've been typing this, I did get an email - "Nice job!!!" So...that helps. I still feel like SHIT and just want to go home, though. OTL))
Edited Date: 2016-09-13 05:55 pm (UTC)

Date: 2016-09-13 06:27 pm (UTC)
2b_a_hero: (Default)
From: [personal profile] 2b_a_hero
Bee: *soft yelp, startling awake before going /still/*
Prowl: Ratchet? *comes to the door, pauses at the sight of his friend whom he'd not been able to find*
Bee: *darts around to Prowl to /glomp/ onto Ratchet, clinging* Doc-bot! Oh, man…
Ratchet: *startles, shifting a half-step back before catching himself* Bumblebee… *HUGS back, then looks back up at Prowl, equally affected* It's true… Scrap, kid, c'mere! *pulls Prowl into a HUG*
Prowl: */hugs/ back* Ratchet . . . it's good to see you all right.
Ratchet: *low laugh* It's good to see you /alive/! *looks over his shoulder at Zero* Thank you . . . I cannot thank you enough.

Date: 2016-09-13 07:03 pm (UTC)
2b_a_hero: (Default)
From: [personal profile] 2b_a_hero
Ratchet: That sounds good.
Bee: *tugs Ratchet into the room*
*The three settle to catch up.*

Date: 2016-09-13 07:22 pm (UTC)
2b_a_hero: (Default)
From: [personal profile] 2b_a_hero
Ratchet: *glances around the room, thinking…and noticing how there's two bots and only one berth in here as it is…*
Prowl: You'd be more than welcome.
Bee: ……strength in numbers and all that.
Ratchet: *nods* I'll stay in here. Thank you, Subzero.

Date: 2016-09-13 07:48 pm (UTC)
2b_a_hero: (Default)
From: [personal profile] 2b_a_hero
Ratchet: *hears the squeak of approaching castors and move to help . . . after a bit of consideration the berth's shoved up against the other, creating one big surface to accommodate the three*

Date: 2016-09-13 08:13 pm (UTC)
2b_a_hero: (Default)
From: [personal profile] 2b_a_hero
Ratchet: Sounds good. Thank you, Subzero.
Prowl: Yes, thank you. See you in the morning.
Bee: *small wave, voice low* See ya then.

Date: 2016-09-13 08:35 pm (UTC)
2b_a_hero: (Default)
From: [personal profile] 2b_a_hero
Bulk: *hesitates, staring at /easily/ the nicest home he's ever seen or hoped to get this close to* Um . . . shouldn't we knock first?

Date: 2016-09-13 09:08 pm (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Bulk: …….still… *but he'll follow*

Date: 2016-09-13 10:21 pm (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Bulk: Family… *misses his SO BADLY . . . follows into the kitchen, hanging back by the door until the one stands and approaches him* Oh! So this is /your/ house then? Uh, thank you for havin' me. Yeah, I'm Bulkhead. *carefully accepts Zero's hand in one large claw-hand*

Date: 2016-09-13 10:57 pm (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Bulk: *nods* Tinbeat an' Buzzbreak said that Ratchet an' Bumblebee an'…Prowl…are here? *also glances and gives a nod to the person Zero had been sitting visiting with*


((IDK if they'd told him first time around, but yeah, gonna say they prepped him. XD;;;))

Date: 2016-09-13 11:08 pm (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Bulk: *offers a massive claw hand* You too. I'm Bulkhead. An' you know Tinbeat an' Buzzbreak? *nodding at them - guesses…but just to be sure, it'd be rude to ignore them or something*

Date: 2016-09-13 11:44 pm (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Bulk: Oh! *looks at Buzz* Him too . . . okay . . . oh, thanks. *accepts the cube from Zero and /downs/ it, eager to see the others*

Profile

socrowdedinhere

March 2022

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
1314151617 1819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 5th, 2026 12:22 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios