[personal profile] socrowdedinhere

Kendra: .....*HUGS!* I'm glad you woke up.

Yami: Nnn! *startled and a bit pained, but /not/ going to complain, hugs back.* I only woke up because you went to get Terris. You saved my life, Kendra. */hugs/*

Kendra: *hugs a little tighter before shifting back and reaching up to softly touch his face*

Jerrin: So...are you feeling better?

Yami: I am, yes. You both have been all right? Who's been looking after you?

Kendra: Miss Ziomi, but she can't look because her eyes don't work.

Jerrin: Miss Zanthe too. They teach at the school. And then we've been with Talim in the evenings.

Yami: I see. And you've been behaving for them? *not that he thinks they /wouldn't/…*

Jerrin: Yes, sir. *his smile is tentative, as though asking if Yami is proud of them.*

Yami: *grins, reaching to lightly grip Jerrin's arm* Good. I'm glad you've both been all right. I've been thinking about you. *not "worried", not /really/, knew Terris and Zaura and others would look out for them, but…still…*

Jerrin: *sits a little taller.  He made Yami smile!  Yami said he was good!  Yami cares!  It still /blows him mind/, but he /loves/ the feel!*

Kendra: *it’s more the look on his face than the works that has her /smiling/ at him.  She shifts and snuggles to his side, tiny head resting against his chest.*

Date: 2015-07-08 06:03 am (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Yami: *wraps an arm around her, snugging her tighter to her side - he gestures with the other arm an invitation to Jerrin*

Date: 2015-07-08 01:07 pm (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Yami: *will just...stay like that for a moment, at least, hadn't realized till now just how much he'd wanted to do this, to have them close...*

Date: 2015-07-08 01:27 pm (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Yami: *grins at them, amused* Tell me what you've been learning in school?

Date: 2015-07-08 01:45 pm (UTC)
dragondancer5150: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dragondancer5150
Yami: Good! You'll both be able to read soon. That's an important skill to have.

Profile

socrowdedinhere

March 2022

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
1314151617 1819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 5th, 2026 11:42 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios